Blue Whale Bus in my head like Gun

No, this isn't a line straight out of a 1990 Rambo Film, or something uttered just under the breath of a Sci Fi Thriller. That was what we heard playing from a passing car which so conveniently slowed down outside our corner house.. The lyrics I heard were: "grab up ur crotches, sidong on the body, what u say; "U love sausage?" white girl c it and say "what that is?" "


Do the Gully God and the Gaza General have more say than Kamla and our Laws or the Pastor and his Bible? Isn't it remarkable that you actually know who I am referring to by saying "Gully God and Gaza General". Is mainstream media filtering to the masses what it should or are they subject to the whims and fancies of the cultural or genre trend setters? Are local trends just as eye opening?

Which thousand words does this image convey? Considering the dictionary definition of "thug" is an aggressive and violent young criminal. And also considering the fact that this individual is singing to us as we speak (turn on the radio and see for yourself) TELL US: Which thousand words does this image convey?


What ever it is, as far as I am concerned. I do not know what a blue whale is, nor how it could possibly "bus in my head like gun". But somehow the media has in bedded in my head that this phrase is catchy and must be listened to. Maybe I may be nieve and in religious denial that had their existed no media I may have fallen in love with that said tune. Whatever it is, I personally believe the masses, more particularly the female masses should not be encouraged to "cock up your foot like clothes on the line".


Have a listen:





Read some Lyrics for yourself:
http://vybzkartel.net/2010/04/vybz-kartel-grab-up-yuh-crotches-lyrics/


Tell us what you believe? Is it Radio Teenagers, Brainwashed Adults?

0 comments: